Thursday, February 22, 2007

bash.zedzone.com

So I took all the BASH Hacks posts and moved them into the wiki of a new site I just created for BASH Hackers to get together and trade scripts and tricks and stuff. The basic idea I had was that I've spent alot of time with BASH and alot of time writing about BASH, and I thought it would be pretty cool to put that on in a more interactive place and get a community together focused solely on BASH.

I have spent alot of time surfing around linux forums and various distro forums and OS X forums, and there are always questions popping up about scripting that by and large go unanswered. bash.zedzone.com is an attempt to fix that problem, and to provide a place for people with various levels of BASH expertise to come and learn BASH, or get help, or just talk about whatever they want.

No comments: